Subject: Invitation to the 7th session of the Meeting of the Parties to the Protocol on Water and Health (Budapest, 5-7 November 2025)
From: "EUNEF \(BM\)" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2025 17:19:07 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Madam/Sir,

On behalf of Dr Sándor Pintér, Minister of Interior of Hungary, please
find attached an invitation letter to the 7th session of the Meeting of
the Parties to the Protocol on Water and Health (Budapest, 5-7 November
2025), organized by the Government of Hungary in collaboration with the
United Nations Economic Commission for Europe and the World Health
Organization Regional Office for Europe.

The provisional programme and practical information, including the
registration link, will follow in August.

We look forward to welcoming you to Budapest.

Yours faithfully,

BELÜGYMINISZTÉRIUM

---------

MINISTRY OF INTERIOR

Európai Egészségügyi, Szociális és Köznevelési Főosztály/

Department for European Health, Social and Educational Affairs

Európai Uniós és Nemzetközi Helyettes Államtitkárság/

Deputy State Secretariat for European Union and International Affairs

1014 Budapest, Szentháromság tér 6.

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

  _____

Ezen üzenet és annak bármely csatolt anyaga bizalmas, jogi védelem alatt
áll, a nyilvános közléstől védett. Az üzenetet kizárólag a címzett,
illetve az általa meghatalmazottak használhatják fel. Ha Ön nem az üzenet
címzettje, úgy kérjük, hogy telefonon, vagy e-mail-ben értesítse erről az
üzenet küldőjét és törölje az üzenetet, valamint annak összes csatolt
mellékletét a rendszeréből. Ha Ön nem az üzenet címzettje, abban az
esetben tilos az üzenetet vagy annak bármely csatolt mellékletét
lemásolnia, elmentenie, az üzenet tartalmát bárkivel közölnie vagy azzal
visszaélnie.

This message and any attachment are confidential and are legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it. If you are
not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and
delete this message and any attachment from your system. Please note that
any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of or reliance upon the
information contained in and transmitted with this e-mail by or to anyone
other than the recipient designated above by the sender is unauthorised
and strictly prohibited.